Let's get loud !

Le premier forum Français dédié à Norther !

AccueilPortailFAQRechercherS'enregistrerMembresGroupesConnexion

Partagez | 

Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Terra
Admin / Street Team

Féminin Nombre de messages : 708

MessageSujet: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Dim 2 Mar - 18:51

Je créée ce topic pour suivre un peu la progression de la tournée 2008 de Norther !

Heikki a posté un premier message hier Smile

Citation :
Yay. So, today a big day.

Yesterday with Turisas dudes we arrived to London, Stansted. Our flight was ok, altought there was a slight turbulence when landing. Anyways, everything went ok and we're alive. Smile

After we arrived to hotel we ofcourse had to unload our shitload of gear (over 100 kilos of overweight) and check in. Kride, Ilkka and Tuomas went to fetch some beer, red wine and some little snacks for us, so we sat there at the hotel room for some hours drinking a couple of beers and talking shit till 03 am.

Today at 8 me and Pete woke up and decided to go for a hotel breakfast. I myself was assuming a nice warm breakfast with bacon, eggs, good coffee etcetc (yum yum! Razz), but hell no... All they had to offer was a couple of crappy toasts, bad coffee and serials... After getting pissed off because of this, we decided to go back to sleep, since lobby call was scheduled to 10:30 am.

And yes, for once we were on time!! But... Just to find out that our tour bus is running late around 1 hour.. So here we are, sitting in the lobby of Holiday Inn with Turisas guys. As usual, we also now have to get use to waiting, wasting time and chat about the most stupid things. Smile

We'll be back for more updates, yay!

PS. Come to see our shows! See gigs section at www.norther.net, for detailed info!

- Heikki

Puis Kride , surement un peu bourré a écrit :

Citation :
HEIkki Rulezzz maaan!!

Laughing

Voilà pour la première partie ! je vais essayer de trouver la setlist du gig d'hier , le premier , à Northampton si je ne trompe pas Very Happy

Sur ce ... Perkeleen Suomi Metalli --suomi--

Laughing
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://norther.frenchboard.com
AlexTulkas
Northerien

Masculin Nombre de messages : 135

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Dim 2 Mar - 19:23

Ah ça c'est vraiment une bonne idée !!! C'est cool qu'ils fassent une progression de leur tournée.
Et on attendra aussi tes impressions sur les 2 dates auxquelles tu sera Very Happy !

Terra a écrit:

Citation :
HEIkki Rulezzz maaan!!

Ils doivent bien s'amuser pendant les tournées en tout cas (je rectifie) Ils doivent bien se bourrer la gueule en tout cas ^^.
J'attend avec impatience des photos si il y en aura.
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://www.myspace.com/xelavictorious
Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: ...   Dim 2 Mar - 19:27

AlexTulkas a écrit:
Ah ça c'est vraiment une bonne idée !!! C'est cool qu'ils fassent une progression de leur tournée.
Et on attendra aussi tes impressions sur les 2 dates auxquelles tu sera Very Happy !

Terra a écrit:

Citation :
HEIkki Rulezzz maaan!!

Ils doivent bien s'amuser pendant les tournées en tout cas (je rectifie) Ils doivent bien se bourrer la gueule en tout cas ^^.
J'attend avec impatience des photos si il y en aura.

Il y en aura c'est certain Wink

Et oui je ferai un petit report des deux gigs auxquels je serai pas de soucis ! Very Happy
little_angel
Modérateur / Street Team

Féminin Nombre de messages : 442

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Dim 2 Mar - 20:23

qui a dit que les Finlandais n'avais pas d'humour Laughing

ce post du Sir Heikki et du Sir Kride m'ont bien fait rire Laughing
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://tinkerbell-twin.over-blog.com/
Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: ...   Mar 4 Mar - 21:04

Hey !

Heikki a posté encore un petit message sur le forum de Norther Wink

Citation :
02.03.2008 Towards Sheffield

Damn, I didn't remember, that being a warmup is that hard! It's really hard to get people's attention, if they're there only for the main act. Luckily it anyways seemed, that people did like our stuff, and I had fun anyways. One show played, one closer to home, a shitload to go. Smile

The bus is now driving towards Sheffield, where we'll perform a show in venue called Corporation. After quick check on a tourbook, it seems that this place is top 3 on this tour, when comparing capacities. The place can fit in approx 1000 people.

Last night I had to go to bed pretty early. Other guys did stayed up a bit further, but I was too tired. So off to bed around 00:40. Because I went to bed this early, I also woke up already now (around 09:00).. Yep. Not much more to do while lying on a bunk, but write tour book. Heh. But hey, the bus stopped now, and I guess we could be... Ok the bus stopped running... I think we reached our destination.. I also hear some weird noises outside... Surprised

Ok must get up and go see! Very Happy cheers!!

EDIT: yep, we did arrive on time. The place seemed to be pretty cool altough it smell like piss, puke and shit.. Blaah! Anyways, this time we we're quicker setting gear up (there's always some difficulties on first day), and we also had time to do soundchecks. This affected to better show later on. The catering was totally crap! No soft drinks at all, just 2 cases of mild Carlsberg and some water.. About breakfast, none.. Atleast we had a proper dinner before he show..

03.03.2008 on the tour goes

So yesterday show @ Sheffield, Corporation was pretty good! Atleast I was feeling great and people even seem to like us. Very Happy After show we had this wonderful feeling of having fun.. after licking tons of bottles of that mild Carlsberg without it affecting the way I wanted at all, I decided to give up and go to sleep.

I must add, that this time the bus isn't that good, that it was on our last tour on the Fall. This bus is provided by another company. It also seems, that we didn't get what we actually expected from the bus company.. So we might have to think about a possibility of discussing about the price we pay, once again..

Therefor: The night was freezing again! I woke up and I couldn't feel my head! Hope you don't know this feeling, when you get yourself warm enough to sleep (sleeping fully weared), then after 10min you find out that you cannot help it... Your head is cold! That's TOTALLY fucked up... :/

The trip to Aberdeen lasted from around 01:30 am till 11:30 am (about 620km from Sheffield). So.. What's going to happen next, is the usual: go for breakfast hopefully provided by the venue this time, unpack gear, set up drumkit, do soundcheck... Etcetc.

Yepyep.. So, we're there! Off for smoke and tbrush teeth.

This just came in; get in time to venue is 13:00 and load in time: the same... This is the time, when people start suspecting is there a descent catering. Usually get in time is atleast one hour before load in, so people got time to have breakfast at the venue, before start working on all the gear and soundchecks. We'll see what happends next then.. Maybe another buyout...

- Heikki

Voilà voilà , tout a l'air de bien se passer pour le moment Very Happy
Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: ...   Ven 7 Mar - 22:52

Kride a posté un message récemment sur le forum Officiel de Norther !

voilà :

Citation :
Hello all Cool

We are now in Norwich came yesterday from Liverpool.
Had a good show and crowd yesterday and hoping that today too.

This time the backstage is nice, decent shower and good catering.
Almost like in Central-Europe and in Scandinavia. We are happy, damn. Very Happy

The weather has also been quite reasonable the past few days. Also happy about that. Today there's also going to be some kind of after party, weehaa Smile
So that's all folks for now. See you on the road and so!!

Cool
Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: ...   Sam 8 Mar - 14:55

Hey tout le monde !

Kride a encore posté un petit truc sur le forum officiel de Norther , ce message ayant été édité par Heikki un peu plus tard ( le " I'm sober " de Kride à la fin était surement ironique Laughing )

Hop voilà :

Citation :
Yo yo yo!!

Today we had a rather weird show.... no sound check at all and the stage was way too small for a band over 2 members.. Smile The backstage toilet was also an experience, hole on the floor covered by a metal plate etc. which act as a trampoline when jumping on it and of course no warm water at all.. what a surprise? Very nice indeed. Cool

anyways, the gig was ok, although we played like shit.. kride sang very badly and i did "some" messed up drumfills and pete screwed up the beginning of the solo part of Self-Righteous Fuck. luckily our beloved guitar/vocal gollum is fast as a speed of lightning, he could catch up the rhythm by just playing faster than anyone else, ever. jukkis was also very bad today. and tuomas. what a surprise, the crowd was totally blown away by this, even though they had a nice moshpit during Self-Righteous Fuck. the stage was also very hot, as me at home.. Cool greets!!

ok so now we're sitting at the bus and enjoying good jazz music by Trio Töykeät, atleast everyone else is, but jukka, who is too serious death metal bass player monster so he cannot enjoy anything else than cannibal corpse, prostitute disfigurement or killing innocent bunnies.

i do smell bad, cos i ate some lasagne and my stomach doesn't like that kinda stuff.. Rolling Eyes

anyways, we're happy, having fun and tomorrow heading to Leeds. rock and roll!

P.S. I'm Sober. Smile

EDIT: by Heikki, cos Kride was bad writing as bad as on stage today. Smile
Dinedine
Northerien

Féminin Nombre de messages : 286

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Sam 8 Mar - 15:33

Citation :
our beloved guitar/vocal gollum

Laughing Laughing Laughing Pauvre Pete !
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur http://dinedine.over-blog.fr/
Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: ...   Sam 8 Mar - 16:12

Dinedine a écrit:
Citation :

Eh oui ... sur le forum officiel quelqu'un a même créé un tpoic pour parler de cette ressemblance frappante Laughing

Perso , je ne trouve pas que Pete ressemble à Gollum ...

Quoique ... affraid

Laughing
little_angel
Modérateur / Street Team

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Sam 8 Mar - 16:54

Terra a écrit:
Hey tout le monde !

Kride a encore posté un petit truc sur le forum officiel de Norther , ce message ayant été édité par Heikki un peu plus tard ( le " I'm sober " de Kride à la fin était surement ironique Laughing )

Hop voilà :

Citation :
Yo yo yo!!

Today we had a rather weird show.... no sound check at all and the stage was way too small for a band over 2 members.. Smile The backstage toilet was also an experience, hole on the floor covered by a metal plate etc. which act as a trampoline when jumping on it and of course no warm water at all.. what a surprise? Very nice indeed. Cool

anyways, the gig was ok, although we played like shit.. kride sang very badly and i did "some" messed up drumfills and pete screwed up the beginning of the solo part of Self-Righteous Fuck. luckily our beloved guitar/vocal gollum is fast as a speed of lightning, he could catch up the rhythm by just playing faster than anyone else, ever. jukkis was also very bad today. and tuomas. what a surprise, the crowd was totally blown away by this, even though they had a nice moshpit during Self-Righteous Fuck. the stage was also very hot, as me at home.. Cool greets!!

ok so now we're sitting at the bus and enjoying good jazz music by Trio Töykeät, atleast everyone else is, but jukka, who is too serious death metal bass player monster so he cannot enjoy anything else than cannibal corpse, prostitute disfigurement or killing innocent bunnies.

i do smell bad, cos i ate some lasagne and my stomach doesn't like that kinda stuff.. Rolling Eyes

anyways, we're happy, having fun and tomorrow heading to Leeds. rock and roll!

P.S. I'm Sober. Smile

EDIT: by Heikki, cos Kride was bad writing as bad as on stage today. Smile

roooh ca y'est il a été bourré une fois sur le forum et maintenant tout le monde doute quand il est sobre Laughing :lol!:
en tout cas je suis bien contente que cela ne se passe pas trop mal pour la tournee Smile
Dinedine
Northerien

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Sam 8 Mar - 17:06

Terra a écrit:
Dinedine a écrit:
Citation :

Eh oui ... sur le forum officiel quelqu'un a même créé un tpoic pour parler de cette ressemblance frappante Laughing

Perso , je ne trouve pas que Pete ressemble à Gollum ...

Quoique ... affraid

Laughing

Ouais, j'me souviens de ce topic ! (ça m'arrive d'y aller juste pour lire, pour m'inscrire je sais pas trop car je tâte l'ambiance).

Au fait, te rappelles-tu d'une vieille publicité pour les déodorants Oé avec le slogan: "Oé, oé, pour aller jusqu'au bout ! oé, oé c'est notre force à nous !" ?
Bin en voyant les traits noirs caractéristiques d'Ensifeum, ça me rappelle la pub Laughing

Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: ...   Sam 8 Mar - 17:31

Dinedine a écrit:

Au fait, te rappelles-tu d'une vieille publicité pour les déodorants Oé avec le slogan: "Oé, oé, pour aller jusqu'au bout ! oé, oé c'est notre force à nous !" ?
Bin en voyant les traits noirs caractéristiques d'Ensifeum, ça me rappelle la pub Laughing

Oh put*** Dinedine ...

Tu m'as tuée là ...
mais où vas tu chercher tout ça !
haha énorme , vraiment Laughing
Dinedine
Northerien

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Sam 8 Mar - 19:17

Terra >>> Ca m'a fait "tilt" tout de suite dès que j'ai découvert Ensiferum ! Le rapprochement est si évident ^^;

(tiens faudra leur chanter le slogan de Oé avec les traits de couleurs qui vont avec sur les joues Laughing)
Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: ...   Sam 8 Mar - 19:42

Dinedine a écrit:
Terra >>> Ca m'a fait "tilt" tout de suite dès que j'ai découvert Ensiferum ! Le rapprochement est si évident ^^;

(tiens faudra leur chanter le slogan de Oé avec les traits de couleurs qui vont avec sur les joues Laughing)

Je te charge de cette mission pour le paganfest à Paris , et moi je ferai ça à Pratteln ! deux jours de suite , les pauvres vont halluciner ! Laughing
Dinedine
Northerien

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Sam 8 Mar - 20:09

Très bonne idée Laughing
Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: ...   Mar 11 Mar - 19:47

*yay*

Kride est de retour affraid

Laughing

Citation :
Hello all,

so yesterday we played in Exeter and wow.... the venue was a shit hole.
Sorry to be so honest but this is a cold fact. The crowd was excellent though!! We had a good time on stage and was nice meeting all the people afterwards.

Today we are in Cardiff, this venue seems to be nice and this time we have decent backstage facilities Very Happy
Let's see what's going to happen with tonights show Cool

Over and out.

Cool

*Norther Official*
little_angel
Modérateur / Street Team

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Mar 11 Mar - 21:00

Cool trop la classe ce post de Kride
Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Mer 12 Mar - 18:47

Kride , comparant le show @ Exter à celui de Cardiff dans la première phrase Wink

Citation :
Cardiff venue was way better Very Happy jolly excellent tea and sandwiches Laughing
Thanks to everyone, had a good time on stage and damn what a moshpit today.... heheheh, haven't seen that kind of raging in a while Very Happy:D
Monitors were almost flying and mic stands shaking like it was an earthquake.

Good nite Laughing
Dinedine
Northerien

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Mer 12 Mar - 22:49

En gros, ça été un p***** de délire "anarchique" durant le show puisque les installations moniteurs et micros ont volés dans tous les sens Laughing
J'aurais voulu être là pour voir ça de mes yeux !!!
little_angel
Modérateur / Street Team

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Ven 14 Mar - 9:58

Voici le suite des aventures northeriennes racontées par Kride himself Wink
vivement les photos Very Happy

Kride a écrit:
Hello hello,

today was the biggest show so far. Some 900 people in the house.
Was a great nite, people were going berserk and we had a good time.
Thanks a lot guys and gals!! Very Happy

Tomorrow will be the last show in UK for now. We'll be heading to Holland soon by a ferry over the canal. Let's hope it's going to be windy Wink

We'll try to get some tour pics online asap.
Hope to see you on the road!! Cool
Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Mer 19 Mar - 16:33

kride a écrit :
Citation :

Yo all!! Cool

Today was a very good show due to the great crowd. We weren't at our best since we have all been sick during the past days. Fever, flue and stomach problems. Damn that's not nice on the road. Would be ok at home but here....

Yesterday we had a day off in Hamburg, some were just sleeping in the hotel at Reeperbahn but some went to see the Nightwish show. There was also some mighty after party after that. Cool some of our guys had been seen there, staying up quite late Wink Others slept well and the breakfast at the hotel was good indeed.

Our bus has been repaired today, there have been some weird issues with the air conditioning etc. We'll get the bus back soon and hopefully it will be ok after the repairs.

That's about it, Heikki please add something if you have good ideas Wink
We'll try to sleep and get well, see you tomorrow in Karlsruhe!

ils sont malades ! roooh Surprised
Dinedine
Northerien

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Mer 19 Mar - 16:53

Nan ils étaient malades ces derniers jours. Et un voyage en bus n'arrange rien à l'affaire, mais là ça a l'air d'aller mieux Smile

Espérons qu'ils seront au top quand tu iras les voir très bientôt ! (petite veinarde :p)
Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Mer 19 Mar - 16:57

Ouep ça à l'air d'aller mieux effectivement ! Razz

Tant mieux d'ailleurs ...

ça doit bien être la galère de tomber malade en pleine tournée j'imagine Rolling Eyes
Dinedine
Northerien

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Mer 19 Mar - 18:24

Terra a écrit:
ça doit bien être la galère de tomber malade en pleine tournée j'imagine Rolling Eyes

Surtout ça doit être une gastro d'après leur description. Les pauvres !
Terra
Admin / Street Team

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   Ven 21 Mar - 23:09

Tuomas a écrit:

Hey yo,

Here we are in Winterhur.. Arrived in the morning, just did soundcheck and getting food soon.

Good news, we will get a new bus tomorrow! Smile The one we have now is not so great, it's all the time too hot or cold.. Doesn't help people getting better.. It's a little better now, it was fixed a bit a few days ago. But anyway we heard the new one will be a lot better, also bigger.. Smile

We also had to leave Omen and Frozen angel out past two shows because Kride was so sick. Well, he's a bit better already, so let's see if we do them tonight..

seeya all.. Smile

Ils doivent être entrain de jouer en ce moment même ... Crying or Very sad
J'espère que Kride ira mieux en tous cas .
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...   

Tour 2008 : Tour diary , photos , Setlist ...
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant